CNL's Mission Statement
To reach over 300 million Russian and Ukrainian speaking people of over 100 different nationalities throughout the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ through satellite TV cable television broadcasts, an Internet based apps.
CNL's Vision Statement
To reach out to the lost, and to equip the body of Christ through the production and broadcast of quality Christian programming. Our goal includes the motivation of local churches to partner in ministries to the unreached. Through televised programs we seek to bring life and hope to the Body of Christ and through this to transform society in preparation for the coming of Jesus Christ. CNL’s target audience are the Russian-speaking peoples wherever they may live.
CNL's Purpose Statement
• To broadcast quality digital productions that will draw people to this channel. Our programming will be educational, evangelistic and discipleship based, through entertaining, exciting, and inspiring media.
• To value prayer, thus forging partnerships with other churches and organisations who will stand with us so that together we can saturate the regions of our target audience through satellite and cable broadcasts, and through internet steaming.
• Through 24hr broadcasting, CNL determines to make available to other producers of quality Christian programs the opportunity to air their programs thus exposing them to a wider audience and in turn expanding these ministries.
• To ensure a wide selection of quality programming, we provide professional translation services, in addition to our broadcast services.
• In reaching the Russian speaking population we seek to predominantly broadcast in the Russian language together with some English and other languages of the regions.
• CNL will help International producers of Christian television programs to air their programs on local CIS television stations.